Who We Are
About the Host - Grant Corsi
During my upbringing and for most of my young adult life, everything has revolved around the sport of basketball. From playing in college to playing professionally overseas in Germany, I continuously worked closely with team doctors, physical therapists, and strength coaches who focused intently on nutrition and wellness above all else. However, after a season-ending injury, I started to look at the world of nutrition through a new, more intentional lens.
While I went through my recovery process in Germany, I worked with doctors who focused on a holistic body approach and I was inadvertently introduced to functional medicine. I healed quickly and fell in love with the ideologies behind this new way of thinking, and developed an energetic passion for the science behind this new approach to medicine.
Flash forward to present day, and it is an absolute pleasure to represent Ortho Molecular Products on a daily basis. Our commitment is to transform the practice of medicine by partnering with physicians and I can already see how this community can help us all grow together and learn from each other!
I understand that many clinicians within functional medicine may not have access to resources that can enhance their practices, so the goal is to change that by leaning on one another and sharing best practices.
The Orange County community directory will serve to bring doctors together, but will also aid patients in finding the necessary help they need in order to truly heal from the inside out.
I look forward to seeing how this community can change medicine within Southern California
Why You Should Join Our Community
Healthcare practitioners and clinicians, you are not alone.
Since 2014, the Functional Forum has been the place where likeminded healthcare professionals have come together to learn, build their communities and enhance patient care and practice management. As a branch of the Functional Forum, our community provides a space for functional integrative healthcare professionals from all disciplines to thrive and catalyze the transformation of medicine.
Clinicians join this community so they can meet likeminded practitioners and:
- Gain trustworthy referrals
- Expand their clinical toolboxes with exclusive resources and information
- Brainstorm with peers on patient cases
- Gain access to thought leaders in the industry
- Connect with new patients
- Learn best practices for running a modern practice
Who can become a member?
This is an inclusive community of health professionals passionate about root-cause care.
- Conventionally trained practitioners interested in functional integrative medicine
- Generalists (primary care, family medicine)
- Integrative Medicine (chiropractors, acupuncturists, physical therapists, dentists)
- Specialists (psychiatrist, pediatrician, cardiologist, etc.)
- Food focused practitioners (registered dieticians, nutritionists)
- Lifestyle medicine, precision medicine and naturopathic medicine practitioners
- Health coaches
- Medical stakeholders
- Digital health entrepreneurs
Join our community
Sponsors of Orange County, CA Functional Forum Community
- Inspiration, community and practice management solutions
- E-learning content, programs and podcast help practitioners streamline and scale their practices
- Schedule a free concierge call with our team to learn more
- Professional-grade dietary supplement brand backed by research and results
- 170+ products for a wide range of health categories, from foundational nutrition to GI health and immune support
- Register for an account today!
- Clinical programs and resources to streamline your practice
- Home of Group Visit Toolkits and much more
- Download your free copy of the latest Standard Monograph on SIBO